Already have a Username/Password for Journal on Innovation and Sustainability. RISUS ISSN 2179-3565?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
1. The right order of a paper should be placed in the following order:
Title author’s name author’s affiliations author’s emails abstract key words
introduction main text conclusion references
2. All figures and tables must be included in-line with the text. The words in graphics must be printed.
3. Table names should be above the tables, and should be placed in the middle. Figure captions should be below the figures, and should also be placed in the middle. Serial numbers of these figures, tables and formulas should be placed in order.
4. Reference Format should be placed strictly in the following order:
Serial number author’s name book name (or paper title) publishing house (or
periodical name) the time of publishing page numbers. For example:
 Aluminum. A Market Approach to Energy Conservation[J]. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2002,16(3):300-317
 Hooper, J. Nielsen, Andrew Whinstion. Recycling as Altruistic Behavior: Normative and Behavioral Strategies to Expand Participation in a Community Recycling Programmer[J].Environment and Behavior, 2002,(23):195-201
 Xie Kefan, Cheng Guoqing. A Model of Receding Behavior, with Evidence from Danish Source Separation Programmers[M]. Wuhan: Press of Wuhan University of Technology, 2003:78-90 (In Chinese)
5. Type: Use Times New Roman for the whole paper, space 1.5
6. Size: Use 14 point bold font for titles, and place the titles in the middle; Use 12 point bold font for the first-class titles; Use 10 point bold font for the second-class titles; Use 10 point font for the third titles and main text; Use 9 point bold font for the names of figures and tables, and place them in the middle; and use 9 point font for the notes in figures and tables.
7.Use English, Greek italic characters for variables in mathematic formulas; and use proper characters for ration.
8. Do not print page numbers.
9. Prepare your paper using a A4 page size of 210mm297mm
10. Open the setting pages window, and choose “no network” in the “document network” option.
Set top margin to 30mm; Set bottom margin to 35mm;
Set left margin to 31mm; Set right margin to 31mm.
11. Open the “Format” window, and in the “paragraph” option, choose 0cm in “indent”, choose 0 pound in “space between”, choose mono-row in “row spacing”, and choose none in “special format”.
12 Software requirements: Microsoft 97 and the above versions. (Check the Sample Paper for Conference Proceedings)