Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The file must be in Microsoft Word or RTF format;
The authoring ID of the job must be removed from the file and the Properties option in Microsoft Word;
- The tables, tables, graphs, and illustrations must present the respective captions, citing the complete source;
- The author (s) is responsible for the content of the article submitted to the journal and authorizes its publication
This Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivers 4.0 International license.
1.The author (s) authorize the publication of the article in the journal;
2.The author (s) warrant that the contribution is original and unpublished and is not in the process of being evaluated in other journal (s);
3. The journal is not responsible for the opinions, ideas and concepts emitted in the texts, as they are the sole responsibility of its author (s);
4. The editors are entitled to make textual adjustments and to adapt the articles to the standards of publication.
The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.